Monday, September 28, 2009

brown paper packages tied up with string.



today i got a package in the mail from krissy!! my first piece of mail since i arrived in this strange land. so she wins the prize for ruling my universe for the day.

inside: 1 package of balloons (note: will be used to celebrate my long-awaited arrival to the new flat in cap d'ail!), 1 plastic rib tip (think: fred flintstone's dinner) to put on the end of my pencil, 1 6-pack of moustaches (thank god - i only brought one pack with me, so i'd be sure to run out before the year was through!) and 1 lovely card with deer prancing on it.

basically, it really picked me up after this piece-of-work-weekend i've had. amazing, kris! you successfully:
a) reminded me of home
b) made me recall good memories
c) made me feel warm & fuzzy

love you!!

No comments: